Thursday, November 30, 2006

Today's Thing To Do

Disclaimer: Both Noel and I were stone cold sober. Not a drop of alcohol. Nary a one.

No, seriously.

Haan, so here's the thing.
I came back home rather early from office, and we had time to kill. So Noel and I stepped out into the cold dark unforgiving night.
Headed out to a restaurant and drank cup after cup of coffee.
Chatted of this that and the other.
One of the thises, thats and the others included a plan to make fruit punch for Noel's Heppy Budday Party, so expect a post sometime soon about the carnage that is going to happen in Bangalore over the weekend. Keep a watch out for the headlines on the international news too, while you're at it. We might just make it on TV.
Haan, but this not be about that.
This be about the challenge that has driven us mad.
You know how restaurants have paper napkins, no?
Those square white pieces of paper. Those flimsy rags.
While fiddling around with one of them, me be thinking to myself "Hmm, so let's try and make this into a paper boat"
Go ahead.
Do it.
And let me know if you can. You know my address.
Unless I become a guest of the Indian Government over the weekend, it shall be the same.

No comments: