Friday, May 05, 2006

The Time Has Come, The Walrus Said...

It's going to be twice as introspective as the last one, and by that measure, depending on your viewpoint, half as much fun.
It is also going to be fairly esoteric, because I'm going to write about whatever catches my fancy. Which means that one day I'll come up with psalms dedicated to Cafe Good Luck, while the next will see an abstruse piece on Sartre. Although I hope not... I'm not too big on Sartre.
I hope to write about Pune, because out of the fairly limited repertoire of things I consider myself knowledgeable about, I don't think I like anything quite as much as I like Pune.
I also hope to write about Bangalore, because of the number of pubs it has. About people I've known, about thoughts I have (most of them way too convoluted for public consumption, but that's your problem, not mine), about humour (for there is no art requiring more skill), about philosophy (Yup. You read that right), and essentially, about anything that I think writeable.
It's a brand new ride, and I hope it turns out to be fun.
I was talking about me.
You do your own hoping.

No comments: