Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Blogging Boston - 10

Summing up time. :)
Hah.
That alone calls for a party.

No, but seriously. There were some good points as well.
Going for long walks along Boston's roads was fun. You get to spot some really good cars and bikes, the roads are emptier, the gardens are gardens, and the skyline looks prettier.
But what's my point?

The steaks are awesome. A thick juicy Angus steak, juices oozing out, fries on the side and a side salad. With Caesar dressing. Umm, umm.
But what's my point?

The babes. Long legs, pretty faces, hourglass figures and ready smiles. Unapproachable as ever, but brilliant to look at.
I wish I had a point.

Corona beer is too cool. Get down a couple of bottles with a wedge of lime for company and life is so good.
I have pints.

The Boston Public Library. I don't care if that makes me a nerd. I wish that was in Bangalore. Actually, if I'm wishing, I wish the library and I were in Pune.
That's my point.

So yeah, all that goes under the asset column.

Liabilities?
It ain't home.

So listening to: Sloop John B

Jai Hind!

No comments: